Monday 12 October 2015

Salam...

Indeed in a good mood today and less worry:P
We should focus more on positive thoughts and channel any negative things/doings to positive vibe.
And never forget to forgive and forget other's wrongdoings (even though it is really really really hard to do it. Yes, I know).
Don't mess your life with negative thought.
Start with enjoying it...

Procrastination really is undeniable illness which cause me my sleepless night:P
At least, I know I'm making progress (read: progressing a bit slow) and I'm trying hard (which I am not sure how to define 'hard') yet enjoying my social life as well with good family and friends.



A collection of mine, goldfish:P 


Till we meet again.

Stop worry about things you could do nothing about it but take a proper action afterwards and be sure you are on your right track.

Take care.


Ws,
Undefned

No comments: