Monday 9 May 2016

Swing

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

mood swing oo again and again
even though it was ok before but then when you are into these swing, lemah semangat...like you want to do nothing, relax and asik pk purpose in life.
I think it is because of preggy hormone:P especially I have to deal with gestational diabetes during my 30 weeks of pregnancy. huhu
a bit frust kannnn tp siapa yang tak pandai jg makan:P and sweetness is one of my favorite...hurm.
agaknya sampai batuk2 and sakit kepala ni duk pk pasal isu tu la kot. hurm and work thingy of course tak pernah sudah. it's always stuck in the head.

during the day I even had time for haircut:P
sbb dah serabut sangat especially heat wave here in my house sangatlah mcm sauna (not yet aircond:P
at night, watched The Good Wife pun tetibe tersangatlah terkesan di hati which she has to bear loads of pressure with her role as wife, career woman, as a lover (bkn cth yang baik ya - with Jason) and suddenly her frined (???) slap on her face (I think might be because of the last part of court trial).
the moral is Be Tough!!
Be Tough Mommy
Be Tough Woman
Be Tough Wife
woah...now I have to get on track back.

wish me luck.


cheers,
me

No comments: